This Notice at may be amended by us from time to time without any prior notification.
For the purposes of this Notice:
|"Affiliates"||means all companies related to Tech Titan Pte Ltd;|
|"Partner(s)"||means distributor(s), dealer(s), authorised service partner(s) and/or business partner(s); and|
|"personal data" and "processing"||shall have the meanings as set out under the Act.|
- Collection of personal data
In the course of your dealings with us, we will request that you provide certain personal data elements to enable us to enter into transactions with you or to deliver the necessary goods, services and/or communications in connection with such transactions. These are necessary for our business process execution, including delivery of notices, services and/or products, customer or Partner and/or third party vendor relationship management, new product launches and events, planning purposes in connection with future products, including promotional events with our Affiliates and Partners.
- The kinds of personal data collected
In order for us to fulfil one or more of our obligations listed in paragraph 2 herein, we will need to collect relevant personal data from you. The personal data collected by us may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- contact information such as your name, date of birth, identification supporting documents (including NRIC or passport number), gender, nationality and race, preferred language, current private and/or business address, telephone and/or mobile phone number(s), fax number and email address(es), income range;
- status of products and/or services you have acquired from us or have subscribed to;
- how you use the products and/or services;
- your personal interests and preferences to help us tailor offerings on our products and/or services which would suit you best;
- information you provide us regarding your marketing preferences or in the course of participating in surveys, competitions, contests, lucky draws or promotional offers; and
- CCTV or camera visual recordings when you visit our office premises or participate in any of our events.
- How is personal data collected
We may collect personal data directly from you when you:
- communicate with us (for example when you contact us for any enquiries, including by calling our helpdesk);
- submit your information when registering the warranty on your product either by mail/online;
- when you register your interest or subscribe for information on our products and/or service or to our publications (for example newsletters);
- participate in any of our surveys, competitions, contests, lucky draws or promotional offers;
- respond to any marketing materials we send out;
- commence a business relationship with us (applicable to Partner or third-party vendors) or when you enter into an agreement with us;
- visit our offices; or
- provide feedback to us (for e.g. via our websites or in hard copy).
Other than personal data obtained from you directly (as detailed above), we may also obtain your personal data from third parties we deal with or who are connected with you and from such other sources where you have given your consent for the disclosure of information relating to you, and/or where otherwise lawfully permitted.
Your personal data will be retained by us for the following purposes:
- the delivery of notices, services or products and the marketing of such services or products to you;
- in order for you to enter into the necessary agreement and/or contract in relation to the sale and supply of products or for the supply of goods and services;
- such purposes specifically provided for in any particular service or product offered by us;
- conducting marketing, surveys and customer profiling activities, statistical analysis in connection with our services and related products;
- enabling us to send you information by e-mail, telecommunication means (telephone calls or text messages) or social media about products and services offered by our Affiliates, that we think may interest you;
- to manage any business relationship we have with you;
- to track and manage all communication with you;
- to help in the provision of post-sale services, such as after-sales maintenance (if any) or customer service related matters;
- to notify you about benefits and changes to the features of our products and/or services;
- for information and security purposes, including but not limited to managing and administrating e-mail, handling and investigating any security related issue, vulnerability, and/or incidents; and
- for the exercise of any functions conferred on any person by law and/or towards the administration of justice.
- Disclosure to third parties
Personal data provided to us will generally be kept confidential, but you hereby consent and authorise us to provide or disclose your personal data to the following categories of parties:
- our Affiliates for purposes that are related to the purpose for collecting and using your personal information;
- other parties in respect of whom you have previously given your express consent;
- our auditors, consultants, accountants, lawyers or other financial or professional advisers; and/or
- companies and/or organisations that assist us in processing and/or otherwise fulfilling transactions and providing you with products and/or services that you have requested or subscribed for.
- Direct Marketing
We may use your personal data to provide you with information about our and/or an Affiliate’s services and/or products, which may be of interest to or benefit you, except where otherwise requested or notified by you.
- Personal data Integrity
We will take all reasonable steps to make sure that the personal data collected, used or disclosed is accurate, complete, not misleading and up-to-date.
- Personal data security
We will take all reasonable steps to protect the personal data we hold from loss, misuse, modification, unauthorised or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction.
We will not keep personal data for longer than is necessary and will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal data.
- Data transfer and sharing
Where we consider it necessary or appropriate for the purposes of data storage or processing or providing any service or product on our behalf to you, we may transfer your personal data to another Affiliate within or outside Malaysia, under conditions of confidentiality and similar levels of security safeguards.
- Access and Correction
Your personal data must be accurate, complete, not misleading and kept up-to-date. Should you be made aware of any inaccurate, incomplete or misleading personal data or where the personal data provided to us earlier have become incorrect or out of date, kindly notify us at the contact provided for in paragraph In accordance with the Act, we may on a written request received by an you, provide you with access to your personal data and consider a request for correction of that data. Please submit the request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that pursuant to the Act, we are entitled to charge a nominal access fee of RM10.00 for each request.